Health & Safety Commitment
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an infectious disease that has resulted in a global pandemic of unprecedented magnitude and poses a serious health risk. In order to safeguard the health and safety of attendees and guests for the Refresh Retreat to convene Friday, March 4th to Sunday, March 6th, Mielle LLC has implemented General Guidelines and Policies for COVID-19, based on CDC and other official government guidance (the “COVID-19 Protocols”). These guidelines and policies will be enforced for the duration of the retreat.
- ALL attendees and guest speakers are REQUIRED to take a COVID-19 test and provide test results 72-48 hours prior to the retreat.
- Everyone should self-monitor for signs or symptoms of COVID-19 and report to our team if you are sick or experiencing symptoms.
- Temperature checks will be taken upon entry for all retreat functions.
- Anyone over 100.4 F will not be allowed to participate.
- Masks are REQUIRED to participate in any retreat functions. Nose and mouth must be covered.
- Keep safe distancing, at least 6-10 feet.
- Refrain from all physical contact including hugs, kisses, and high fives.
- Photos are encouraged, however masks or a face shield must be worn during time of photo.
- Do not use other people’s phones or work tools.
- Work tools that must be used by more than one person must be cleaned and disinfected before used by another person.
- Utilize PPE, including but not limited to masks that cover the nose and mouth.
- Dispose, clean, or store PPE properly.
- All locations will be ventilated. Circulating air in and out with fans when possible.
- Surfaces including door knobs, handles and bathrooms will be disinfected at the beginning and end of all events.
- If any signing of paperwork needs to happen, gloves and used pens will be disposed of after each use.
- Each participant will be tested for COVID-19 upon leaving the retreat to return back to the US, as REQUIRED by the CDC.